How to Install WordPress
This post will work for those who are starting to learn WordPress.First step comes the installation of WordPress, Installation is the initial part of WordPress learning either you are plan is to develop a website or blog in WordPress. WordPress is not only for personal website or blog, you can use WordPress for your company website. Means to say that you can do everything keep stay within the WordPress. WordPress is CMS (content management system) where you can easily built complete website or blog. No need programming knowledge, but it will be very good if you have knowledge of PHP, CSS and mySQL. It will be your plus point.
If you have already purchased domain and hosting, you can start from here to install WordPress. See below how to install WordPress?
You may install WordPress by two ways:
1- Install directly from your hosting panel.
2- Download WordPress and install it.
Install Directly from your hosting panel.
1- Log in into you cPanel and locate tab “Software / Services”. Click on “Fantastico De Luxe” button.
2- See on your left menu, locate WordPress and click on it.
3- The WordPress installation detail will be shown on the right side. Click on “New Installation”.
4- Fill up the complete form, write admin user id and password, site name, admin email address then press “Install WordPress” button. Be patient it will take some time. Finally, the Finish Installation button will appear after completion. Click on it.
You have done
Download from WordPress site and install it.
- First download WordPress from WordPress’s official site. Click to Download
- Unzip the downloaded WordPress file in your PC, better to create a directory and unzip int that directory.
- Create a directory in your hosting panel. Go to file manager> public root directory (Public FTP Root (public_ftp)). Create directory by “wp” name or you may give any name.
- Upload all files to same directory in your hosting panel.
- After uploading open your browser “Chrome” or “Firefox” or “IE”.
- Write www.yourdomain.com/wp/wp-admin/install.php
- It will take you through the process to setup a
wp-config.phpfile with your database connection details.
- If you did not enter a password, note the auto generated password will be given you. If you did not provide a username, it will be
- The installer should then send you to the log in page. Sign in with the username and password what you have chosen during the installation.
- For more support please write your comment, we will get back to you soon.